$70.00 – $95.00
‘-The Minispike is a last ditch/expedient window breaker that is lightweight and small enough to stow on your vest or in cargo pocket,weighing in at 9 oz. and 7 inches in length.
-We used the same breaking tip technology to effectively penetrate glass and paracord wrapped the handle to help the end user hold onto the tool during breaching.
-Pair this tool with a retractable lanyard and you have a window breaking system that will always be accessible to you in critical situations.
-Available in four paracord wrapped colors
ORDERING OUTSIDE THE U.S. PLEASE CONTACT VIA EMAIL AT: Chris@shieldspike.com OR CALL DIRECT (623)570-3929
- Allows the operator to use a ballistic shield to cover their neck and face during a vehicle window breach.
- The tool’s design and positioning keeps the operators hands away from the glass preventing injury.
- Promotes team efficiency by integrating the ability of an operator to maintain cover with a ballistic shield while simultaneously performing a window breach.
- Promotes the principle of economy of motion. Striking a window with the ShieldspikeTM is a more efficient gross motor movement than swinging a pry tool or baseball bat. In a CQB environment, such as vehicle hostage rescue or a barricaded individual in a vehicle, large swinging motions by breachers can be hazardous.
- Works best on sturdy ballistic shields with minimal flex