- The Hammerspike XL was designed around intuitive hand placement and positioning utilizing a dual grip system to drive the tool.
- The Hammerspike XL gives the operator five and a half feet of standoff allowing the operator to safely off set their position in relation to the target window.
- Aggressive ¼ inch steel raking teeth and the tool’s 90 degree bend allows for efficient window clearing. Double pane industrial glass has proven no match for the Hammerspike XL.
- The same breaking tip technology was integrated into the Hammerspike XL. Strike the window with the breaking tip, in any location to produce a one hit positive breach.
- A nasty steel dorsal fin/reverse hook was added to give the operator the ability to quickly remove interior shutters and blinds eliminating any visual obstructions. Dorsal fin also incorporates a breaking point
angled at it’s highest point for spearing glass through security bars
- Weighing in at just over seven pounds, it provides less burden on the breacher.
- Now comes standard in a two piece break down configuration for easier portability!
Coated in high speed black of course…..
ORDERING OUTSIDE THE U.S. PLEASE CONTACT VIA EMAIL AT: Chris@shieldspike.com OR CALL DIRECT (623)570-3929