For use with our proprietary Hammerspike tool. This Scabbard was designed to fit on the interior of the majority of ballistic shields used by departments around the country. It allows the end user to have the tool readily accessible during critical incidents. Panel attaches via industrial grade velcro (included). Tool attaches via S.T.R.Ap Shock cord.
The HAMMERSPIKE Shield Scabbard is made exclusively for Shieldspike LLC by Grey Man Tactical
The Hammerspike replaces heavier breaching tools requiring two hands to operate and never designed to effectively penetrate vehicle or structure glass.
- This tool replaces heavier breaching tools requiring two hands to operate and never designed to effectively penetrate vehicle or structure glass.
- The tool’s dimension and weight allow the operator to seamlessly integrate the use of a ballistic shield during breaching, thus promoting team efficiency.
- The tool’s design is based off the principle of economy of motion. Small swinging motions will break the glass.
- The breaking tip allows the operator to strike the window in any location to achieve a successful breach.
- The operator’s hands are kept away from breaking glass preventing injury.
- The HammerspikeTM can be mounted onto molle via the Mollespike kydex carrier.
- Available in high speed black of course…
ORDERING OUTSIDE THE CONTINENTAL U.S. PLEASE CONTACT VIA EMAIL AT: Chris@shieldspike.com OR CALL DIRECT (623)570-3929